Whole Child Connection
Whole Child Advisors are still available by phone to help connect you to providers that can assist you in finding services and resources for your family.
Please call 414-8344 to reach a Whole Child Advisor.
Fill out a Whole Child Connection if:
- You want assistance for your child or family
- You want to find out about resources in our community.
Here’s how it works:
- Answer questions about your children and family.
- The system matches your family to community services.
- The resources you choose create your family’s confidential Whole Child Plan.
- If you choose, a Whole Child Advisor can help you complete your WC Connection or explain community services.
We urge every parent of a child under age 6 to complete the WC Connection. With more than 2,500 resources in our community, chances are completing your family plan could introduce you to a resource or service you did not know was available.
Any information you submit is strictly confidential and will only be shared with your permission.